Thursday, September 20, 2012

More Tennis!

It's all smiles when you win like that!

I hadn't been able to get to any of Eden's tennis matches this year, until I was able to get to the match on Friday.  It was nice seeing her kick some ass, but where was the emotion???  Game face, sis, game face!  And Siedl - wow, you won even quicker.  Good work, ladies.  This post is extra long, as I had to make up for lost time.



Yes, Eden, it made it over
I'm told the racquet and pony should always be pointed in the same direction.
The perfect view.
3rd Quarter?
When Seidl gets mad...
She backhands that shit.
Good follow through
Back to Eden...
Looks like she's holding a bat.
Why so grumpy?
Been watchin' Jonah, huh?
Yup.
Leah makes an appearance...
Stop looking at Leah, Eden.  Concentrate on the match.
Better.
Doesn't it look likes she's breaking that right ankle?
OK, it's fine on the follow-through
And she can even stand on it!
Diggin for gold
I only have this to say about this picture.
Someone is looking excited in the background
Now I can see why Tucker wanted to go to Homecoming with you.
I got this.
Wicked serve, Seids.
Still looks like a baseball swing to me.
Love that pony tail.  Great for Gangnam Style.
The contortionist.  YOLO.  
Pretty good power shot.  Better face, though.
#running out of comments.
Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment