Thursday, February 16, 2012

Girl/Guy - Back For More


That picture is one of the reasons why I came back for another dose of the Dance Team's Girl/Guy Routine.  I mean, take a frickin' look.  One dude's cheeks are puffed out from workin' it so hard.  The blonde (Baleigh?) is completely aware of everything that's going on, is laughing about it, yet flashing signs.  Another guy has his tongue out.  Layce is lost in the dance.  Eli is just lost.  Anna is enjoying the show.  And the Terp is just trying to hide.  I mean, why wouldn't I come back again???


The girls did sidelines again.  This time I bothered Eden a little, too.
Lovely smiles, ladies.
I finally had a clear shot of Anna doing sidelines.
She's SUPER excited to dance with Jonah!
"OK, so did you think of anything that will help them?  Anything?"
"We were over this Tuesday.  We can't turn off the lights."
Before the big encore performance, the Load got a little close with the half man...
Did I say "a little"?  I may have been off on that one.
Alright, let's run through the pairs... I see Anna caught my subliminal messages from Tuesday.
Sorry, Ellie.  I couldn't get the Load to look my way.  Maybe if I was Jonah...
Seriously, Lexie - has anyone ever had thicker hair than you?
There we go.  Real smiles.
Insert classic King and Queen of High School joke.
I love that she never changes.
During rehearsal, Eden forgot she wasn't rehearsing for next year's powder puff game.
Interestingly, Layce wore fingers in her ponytail.
What was it about "NO!" that you didn't understand?  Oh, yeah. Teenager.
Hmmmm...
Eyes forward!
I totally forgot what I was going to write here.
I hope you aren't too young to catch this reference.  I'm so old they taught that dance in my HS gym class.
Let me guess... the boys were stage left?
I really wish they had had the guys do this move.
I still don't get this part.
OK boyyyzz. Lests not let our wristss dangles...
They're taking the guy on the left down with them!
Black red and yellow.  One of each.
Not as diverse.  Just as cute.
Aw hell. Now I have to get all Will Smith up in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment