Thursday, January 5, 2012

12/20 Pommin' Basketball Parents' Night


Juuuuuuuuust got one last pommin' in before Christmas.  But since it was Parents' Nigh/Junior High Collaboration Day, the routine was, well, routine.



"I was like, oh my God!"

Uh, Eden?  I don't think staring at Woodie is part of the routine.


Lots of staring going on pregame.  Isn't that right, David?

Ellie, staring at her loving father...

Kayla, staring at the weird photographer...

Hansther, giving the stink-eye to someone.

And Mr. Kendyl staring at another dad, giving him the "yup, I can't believe how much I love my daughter, too, that I would do this.  Again."

Now for the actual pommin'...

Check it out!  American Flag Kick Line!

Are we sure no one was kicked during this performance?

Love the hair, Ed.

This picture looked cooler bigger, before I uploaded it.  Sorry.

"You were just following the person in front of you, too???  Hahaha"

All that AND a family pic?

Thanks ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment