Saturday, January 7, 2012

Jazz Routine


The ladies were back at it on Tuesday, dancing before the basketball game ("sidelines") and during halftime.  This was their Jazz routine, which was one of the two routines they prepared for the Freedom meet, which was held earlier today (results forthcoming).  I liked the Jazz routine.  I really did.  But I didn't get it.  At all.  Some of the girls were crying.  It was very emotional.  And while it was cool, it looked out of place at halftime of a basketball game.  Again, I liked it.  But... crying?  It was an Adele song, but it wasn't "Someone Like You."  So I really didn't get it.  Then again, I'm a boy.  Whatever.  Let's start with some sidelines...


OMG! That player just fell into you, kitty kat.

Paige, looking very Asian...

Why so SERIOUS?

Uhhhh...

Pretty sure...

Layce won the kick contest.

HALF MAN ALERT!

Meow...

OK, enough of that.  How about that Jazz routine???

No peeking, Eden.

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Lean wit it.  Rock wit it.

Doin' the Bernie. 

Good form, Anna.

Paige, you're going to make me cry!

The most appropriate link ever.

I don't know who this is (thought it was Kenny when I took it - I'm getting old) but that is a heck of a jump!

Which one is Eden?

I found Kenny!  Phew.

Seriously, Paige!  I'm bawling like a baby over here!

Jazzy!

What the?  Kayla... how?

A striking pose.

One of the parts I didn't "get."

Ellie!  What's wrong?

Nothing?  Oh.  Good.

Yeah, we love you too, Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment