Thursday, January 5, 2012

Nutcracker



I am such a bad blogger.  My gosh, this happened LAST YEAR!  Sorry Anna.  I'll try to keep more up to date in the future...

While not a "sport", it's as much of a sport as pommin', so here goes:

They are piiiiiissed at those mice...

Nutcracker = boy.  How did that happen?

Hall got some great hangtime.

And so did the Ken Doll

The orange snowflake head.

Pop Pop!

S.S. Snowball

Aaaaand... they needed a breather.

Sultan looks creepy...

But not as creepy as the former Nutcracker.

Is the one on the right too high, or are the other two too low?

This is always a cool dance, as it is so very different from all the other ones.

I think Anna was most excited for this role so she could look like her idol.

This was taken after she blew a kiss to this guy.

Nothing but net.

In profile.

This girl cracked me up.  Great stage presence, whoever you are.

Pink is your color, Hannah.

And yours, Sam.

YYYYYYYYYYYY M C A.

That just doesn't look right.  Very cool, ladies.

She must have dropped something.

Great job this year, Anna.  My favorite Cracker yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment